Monday, June 30, 2008

Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.0

I just started playing with Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.0. It starts lightening fast compared to the previous version and does not crash (well, I haven't been able to make it crash with the routines that would make the previous version crash). I don't really care about the added features in this version (yet! I probably won't be able to live without them in a weeks time, of course) but the added stability and start-up time make this version worth the upgrade. I still balk at the full price of the software for anyone buying it for the first time though.

2 comments:

Nivekian said...

Have you tried renaming a file in the 'add a file' window? That makes mine crash on this windows machine, just wondering if it does the same for you...

Mac Hacker said...

Just tried it and it works on my mac. I had major problems with 8.0 on the mac but they seemed to have solved all the problems - for me at least.