Monday, June 30, 2008

Goals for this Blog

I want to establish somewhere on the web where I can record details of hacks I've tried, those I been forced to do to keep the mac working and software I've sampled.

This blog will NOT be a source for cracks, SNs, STWs, etc. that may be illegal. I've been told that those resources already exist on the web and that some of the forums that provide these services can be revealed with a simple search. To confirm that theory, I used Google reveal that such sites include (in no particular order):
The images I've used to illustrate my topics where found using Google's Image Search function and are directly linked to their original places. Please contact me if you are the copyright holder of any of the images I've used and don't want the free advertising for your work that this blog provides.

Hope you find this blog useful.

No comments: