Monday, June 30, 2008

Mac on a Stick

I created a Mac On A Stick using the instructions posted on the excellent nothickmanuals. The file I uploaded is my version which comes in at under 3Mb so you can put it on even the smallest memory stick.

To open the computer, drop hfs24M.DSK onto Mini vMac (these terms will all become apparent when you download the file).

I added one program to the basic computer, the game that took far too much of my time about a decade and a half ago, Shuffle Puck Cafe.


Anyone else play this way back?

Edit 11.7.11: New Mediafire link added to my file.
Direct link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ndtf17qqu1zg7sr

6 comments:

-Rakden- said...

Futuristic Sex Robots sings a song called Back in the Day where they reference Shufflepuck Cafe.

GT said...

Heya! Heard about the mac-on-a-stick from an emulator site--however, the links don't seem to work @ rapidshare...

relink or ?
thx
GT

Mac Hacker said...

GT I'll check my archives to see if I still have a copy around. If I do, I'll upload it tonight.

Mac Hacker said...

New Mediafire links added.

thistlewhistler said...

I believe I have the same problem as GT did. The Mediafire link no longer brings up a file. any repost possible?

I'd love to be able to play Mighty Mike one more time...

Grendel Khan said...

I'll check my archives and see if I still have a copy of the file.