Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Avatars for Anyone

Back from our family holidays and back to blogging.

I've seen a lot of people changing their avatars with the availability of the service from faceyourmanga.com. That' where the image associated with this post came from. I know, you didn't realize I was that good looking did you ?

But Manga might not be your thing so here are a few other sites you can use to make a personalized avatar.
Now, avatars are just images. So, if you're comfortable with any graphics program, you can of course make your own. If not, perhaps a video generated 3D avatar is in your future.

Good luck with what you make. I'd love to see what you come up with.

Of course, I could cheat. It's always easier when a world famous sculptor uses his imagination of what you look like for his work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol! That old guy just gave me a chuckle...