Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pwitter or Twitterific

Another in the series that sees me trying to find the best Twitter application for my needs. I've compared my original client-of-choice, Twitterific, to Tweetdeck and Twhirl. Up until now, my client-of-choice has remained Twitterific but I think I've found it's replacement; Pwitter.

Pwitter is freeware that shares a lot of the look and feel of Twitterific. It is actively updated by the (I believe) one man team. Pwitter supports all of the usual Twitter actions and ensures that all communications with the Twitter server are encrypted using HTTPS.

But essentially this is a good implementation of what Twitterific offers, and it's free. This software definitely gets a nice for free rating but it has also become my Twitter client of choice. Highly recommended.

No comments: